About Blue Star Gold Corp
Blue Star is focused on gold exploration and development within Nunavut, Canada. The Company owns the Ulu Gold Property lease, an advanced gold and silver project, and the highly prospective Hood River Property that is contiguous to the Ulu mining lease. With the recent acquisition of the Roma Project, Blue Star now controls 26,700 hectares of highly prospective and underexplored mineral properties in the High Lake Greenstone Belt, Nunavut. A significant high-grade gold resource exists at the Flood Zone deposit (Ulu lease), and numerous high-grade gold occurrences and priority targets occur throughout the Ulu, Hood River and Roma Projects.
Blue Star is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol: BAU, on the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol: 5WP, and on the OTC under the symbol: BAUFF.
High Potential District Scale Projects
- Largest title holder on highly prospective/underexplored High Lake Greenstone Belt, Nunavut
- High-grade gold resource at Ulu Gold Project
- Very prospective/underexplored Hood River Property and Roma Project
- Excellent resource expansion potential in robust pipeline of prospects with drill ready targets
- Mining friendly jurisdiction with transparent regulatory regime
Significant opportunity for value creation based on quality of assets & resource growth potential
4 active producing mines
23 active gold projects
2 active diamond projects
1 active base metals project