Highlights from 2021 exploration drill program at the Ulu and Hood River Projects and the maiden exploration campaign on the Roma Project, all located in the High Lake Greenstone Belt, Nunavut.
- Twenty-five drill holes completed for 5,012m of diamond core drilling evaluated 11 targets in six target zones; 2,534 core samples were collected for analysis.
- Excellent results delivered from first two holes of the program; and rushed results from a new vein system:
- New vein system discovered that returned 8.15m of 20.8 g/t gold ~750 metres northeast of the Flood Zone deposit; two Flood Zone holes returned 4.91m of 19.1 g/t gold, 7.00m of 6.9 g/t gold, and 2.64m of 13.0 g/t gold.
- Flood Zone style mineralization intersected in several proximal targets including down to the 300m vertical level at the Central Zone and up to 2.5m wide in the Axis Zone.
- The technical team has begun a detailed assessment and evaluation of the program results which will continue through to year end as the balance of the assays are received.
- Second consecutive successful exploration season with no COVID issues; 471 tests completed during the program.
- 2,495-line km of airborne magnetometry data was collected.
- Remediation effort relocated 5,134 (compacted) cubic metres of historical solid waste to the approved landfill to satisfy the Company’s Land Use Permit.
- Safely completed inspections by CIRNAC and the Kitikmeot Inuit Association.